So I spent most of yesterday morning working on a new version of my Dad’s book cover. It’s about a haunted house, with the silhouettes of two little boys in one of the windows, some trees and spirits gathering at the home. The first version I did was the result of me messing around with the Corel Painter program-
The quality wasn’t up to where I wanted it to be, so I worked on it some more. This time around I spent time sketching with the intent of capturing that spooky vibe-
And after struggling over the proper dimensions for the roof, I was finally able to create-
I didn’t want to have detailed ghosts because I feel like it would detract from the house (focal point), and just create uneven direction throughout the piece. So I went with a simpler theme for the spirits. Color version coming soon.